Edmonton's Long Distance Movers
Funk’s Moving specializes in handling all types of long-distance moves. Funks Moving is here for you whether you are moving to another city, an adjacent province, or across the country. Our long-distance moving services are available for moves almost anywhere in Canada. Whether you are moving 300 km or 3,000, you can depend on our professional long-distance movers to get your items where they need to go — safely, efficiently and on your schedule. A move of this magnitude takes significant preparation, and our professionals are here to help you with that.
Contact Us Today!
Experienced Long Distance Movers in Edmonton
As Edmonton’s best long-distance movers, Funk’s Moving knows how exhausting the process can be, so we want to do everything we can to make your move more comfortable and less stressful. From planning out your move to safely packing and delivering your belongings, we will take care of every detail regarding your long-distance move.
Our Long-Distance moving services include:
- Free estimates for both residential and commercial moves across Canada
- Packing, loading, unloading, unpacking/uncrating & help with belongings
- Affordable storage spaces before, during or after moving
Special item moving for delicate items like:
- Family heirlooms
- Fitness Equipment
- Large Appliances
- Gun Safes
- Vehicle transport services
What to expect with you long-distance move
Your long-distance move starts when we reach your location with our truck. We will help you pack and inventory your belongings before we load everything on our vehicle.
We will load packed items and furnishings professionally into our truck.
We can take photos and create a tag list to ensure ‘items’ quantity and condition.
We can store your items at our facility if you need extra time between your moves.
All items get delivered to your new location, where we place all boxes and furnishings in their correct room. We want to ensure that the unpacking process is as painless as possible, as no one wants to move boxes around after a long move!
After your move is complete, you will receive a follow-up survey. The follow-up survey helps in evaluating every aspect of your move. Our job is to make your day more comfortable, and your feedback helps us improve our services.
- Have a bag packed for everything you need for your first night
- Wake up early enough to shower and get ready
- Ensure that the food gets removed from the fridge and freezer
- Meal plan. Will you pack a lunch and dinner, or eat out on moving day?
- Keep any cleaning supplies separate that you will use when the house is empty
- Charge your electronics such as phones and laptops the night before
- Let your neighbors know what day you are moving and ensure there will be parking space for the moving truck
- Plan to have your kids and pets out of the home on moving day if possible
You don’t need to leave the house on moving day, but keeping pets and children away from the movers and giving them space to work safely is helpful.